Knowledge, like life is a cycle. It starts with a question for which you seek an answer. Next comes understanding the answer and analyzing it which then leads to necessary action or application. This in turn leads to another question and the cycle thus goes on and grows on. At Scottish High International School, children’s freedom and space is respected to enable them to blossom into well groomed individuals who can observe and assimilate knowledge through a process of self-discovery. The endeavour is to keep this flame of inquisitiveness burning in the child, so that the light of knowledge burns bright and shines on. The outcome of this noble exercise is that the students go on to make a mark in the world history and their success and glory transcends all geographical and universal frontiers.
July 06, 2014 - Splendid result by IBDP Highlanders. Parinaaz Saini once again wins accolades scoring 41 points & a perfect 7 in best of 5 subjects. Cngrats to Arjun, Shrey, Tushar, Shivani, Sagar, Sanya, Do Hyun & Ripudaman
for achieving excellent grades. Proud of all DP students of SHIS for securing their Diplomas.
May 20th, 2014 - MH ONE SPECIAL NEWS - Ranveer Saini Golf Champion
May 16 - ISC Results - Highlanders have made us proud by a 100% result across grade XII with ALL STUDENTS scoring more than 70% marks and 1/3rd students scoring more than 90% marks and 2/3rd students with subject wise dist.
March 06, 2014 - It is a proud moment for us as Ranveer Saini has made his way into the 25th Limca Book of Records released today being the first Indian to win 2 gold medals in the Special Olympics Asia Pacific Golf.
May 30th - Our highlander Ranveer Saini retains his title of India defending champion for the second time in a row by bagging a gold medal and the champion trophy, defeating 19 countries and over 100
participants at Spl Olympics Asia Pacific Golf masters tournament held in Macau from 27th to 30th. Congratulations Team India.
12 Aug, 2013 - The District Lawn Tennis Athlectic meet championship Winner is Radhika Yadav(under 14 girls) & Runners up Mahika Rathod,Vandana Dayma & Shivani Shenoy
Sep 24, 2013 - Director's Awareness Series - Cyber Safety
Sep 30,2013 - Fifteen Highlanders have brought laurels to our school by winning 8 silver and 24 bronze medals in the district swimming competition.
April 26-A proud moment for India and Scottish High. Ranveer Saini of class VII represented India in Asia Pacific Golf Masters of Special Olympics at Macau and won 2 Gold medals and trophy in Level 1 and Level 2 competitions.
Ranveer also gets an entry to Los Angeles World Special Olympics to play Golf for India.
March 28,2014 - At Home Presentation (Initials)
1. 101 Buddhist Stories
2. 2 States - The Story of my Marriage
3. 4000 Things You Should Know
5. 5 in 1 Stories From the Jatakas:
6. 50 Bedtime Stories /
7. The Adventures of Tintin - Destination Moon: Egmont
8. All Time Great Stories of Rabindranath Tagore
9. The Banana Robbers and the Other Stories
10. The Best Pet
11. Bob is Lost: Shree Book Centre
12. The Brave Little Tailor: Tiny Tots Pub.
13. Bugs I Q: Priddy Books, 2006
14. The Cat in the Hat / Dr. Suess.
15. Charlie's Chick's New Nest: Brimax, 2004
16. Chhatrapati Shivaji: Manoj
17. Chhota Bheem in Girls Vs. Girls: Greengold, 200
18. Chhota Bheem in The Invisible Man / Rajiv Chilaka
19. Chicken Soup for the Indian Teenage Soul / Jack Canfield Curious George Plays Baseball The Diary of a Young Girl
20. Discover India Through Mazes And Games
21. Disney Winnie The Pooh - Where Does The Sun Go At Night
22. Dora The Explorer- Dora loves Boots
23. DP - Biology Course Companion
24. DP - Biology for IB Diploma ( SL & HL )- Study Guide
25. Facts From Land and People
26. Five Point Someone : What not to do at IIT